MasterCard0000 0000 0000 0000 11/31
Visa0000 0000 0000 0000 11/31
Google Pay0000 0000 0000 0000 11/31
Apple Pay0000 0000 0000 0000 11/31
We have prepared this Refund Policy to explain when you can request a refund with respect to products and services acquired from Forex Box (collectively “Services”).
General terms apply to all refund eligible Services. In addition, there may be special term(s) that apply to a specific product and/or service and those are outlined below.
- In no event is the same Service eligible for more than one refund.
- Service(s) must be cancelled before we can issue a refund.
- No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.
- All refunds are processed in EUR: you, the customer, bear sole responsibility for any fluctuations in the exchange rate(s) between the time of payment and the time of refund.
- Unless you request otherwise, refunds will be credited to your Forex Box account balance. Purchases made using Forex Box account funds can only be refunded as account credit. Purchases made by credit card may be refundable to the original source of payment. Refunds are not possible for cryptocurrency deposits. Forex Box is not responsible for any additional charges imposed by your credit card company in the case of refund.
- Any processing fee(s) will be deducted from a refund.
Additional refund requirements may apply based on specific terms and conditions notified to you when purchasing any Service(s).
If you think you are eligible for a refund, you can submit a ticket. You must include the following information in your request:
- Acknowledging that you have read our Refund Policy
- Why you are asking for a refund
- Transaction identifying information (e.g. account username, support pin, transaction number, date of purchase)
Once submitted, we will review your request and may require that you provide additional information. You acknowledge that you must provide a timely response to information requested. Failure to provide the information we need to evaluate your request may result in a closure of your request. Therefore, we ask you to please check your inbox so that we can provide the best support possible.