11 January 2023
Forex News Digest 11.01.23
One location for all forex news.
- Traders awaited the Federal Reserve Chairman's speech during the session on Wall Street. But the chairman did not openly comment on monetary policy.
- Economic indexes are forcing markets to revise the Fed's rate forecast higher.
- Careful optimism on Wall Street may cause Asia-Pacific indices to rise.
- Local inflation data will affect the Australian dollar .
- The dollar and Japanese yen will still move between 130 and one 134 in the coming weeks.
- The euro and the dollar remain at the level of around 1.07 against the background of an optimistic mood.
- Pound and the dollar are moving above1.21. Risk flows dominate and weigh on the reliable US dollar.
Stay with us for the latest news