9 January 2023
Forex News Digest 09.01.23
Latest Forex news.
- Market sentiment remains relatively upbeat
- The yield on US Treasury bonds fell to three and a half percent.
- The US dollar suffered serious losses against its competitors.
- Euro/dollar continues to rise to 1.07 at the beginning of Monday.
- The pound and dollar pair is holding around 1.21.
- The dollar and Japanese yen remain below 132 at the beginning of the week.
- The price of gold has been rising for the second day in a row and reaches a maximum in eight months.
- The United States Monthly Jobs Report showed that average hourly earnings rose last month. Inflationary pressures may ease.
- The decline in US Treasury yields further contributes to the price of gold.
- China opened its borders over the weekend for the first time in three years. The influx of Chinese travelers could lead to a new surge in COVID infections.
It was interesting? See reviews in our social networks.